Monday, September 27, 2010

No TWD Today

It was a sweltering 113 degrees in Los Angeles today! We're definitely making up for the crummy summer weather this year, but this is a bit too much.

I had every intention of making this week's TWD recipe for Tart Fine, but could not muster up the courage to turn on the oven today. I definitely want to make this beautiful tart, but it will have to wait until this heatwave breaks.

My apologies to Leslie of Lethally Delicious, who is our hostess this week. If you're curious to see and read more on this delicious sounding tart, please check out the TWD Blogroll.

On another note, I'm super excited about some long overdue changes happening here at Tender Crumb. Stay tuned for more updates at the end of this week...

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It's been hot up here, too, but your temps have been crazy! I hope it cools off soon!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

can't wait to see the changes. i noticed the new icon next to your name in your comment--cute!

Linda Harper said...

test

Ingrid said...

Oh, geez and I thought it was hot here!
~ingrid

Blog Widget by LinkWithin