Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Since I was a little girl, I have always had a passion for baking...this all must started with the Easy Bake Oven I got for my 8th birthday :)... thanks mom & dad!

I welcome you all to share in my baking adventures. I have always experienced tremendous satisfaction from creating beautiful and tasty things in my kitchen, sharing these creations with friends & family, and seeing the content smiles that my baked goods bring to those around me.

I was inspired to start this blog when I stumbled upon the Tuesdays with Dorie site. It is wonderful to see such a enthusiastic community of passionate bakers (like me!) and I think it's fantastic to have a forum to share our passion for baking.

I'm really excited about work my way thru Dorie Greenspan's terrific baking book, which had been previous gathering dust on my bookshelf.


Enough said...it's time to get to the business at hand...BAKING!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Welcome to TWD! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Jayne said...

Welcome!! I, too, started out with an Easy Bake Oven!

Mama Mia said...

Welcome to the world of food blogging! Looking forward to seeing your photos & posts! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin